Potential Interview Questions:
- You are well known for your many non-fiction works. What was the inspiration that triggered your leap into writing your first fiction novel?
- We encounter your protagonist early in the book and can’t help wondering: how autobiographical is this character?
- I’ve read about your organization SAVE EARTH’S OCEANS, INC. Can you tell us more about your personal journey of discovery with the whales and dolphins, and their importance in your life?
- The Emissary delivers a very frightening scenario that regards the entire planet. How do you see the evolution of the earth?
- What do you mean by the line: The question is: is there still time?
- What would you like to share with us about the book that people might find interesting when it comes to the forces at work that you describe as the ‘shadow government’?
- What do you feel is the greatest danger to the whales and dolphins today?
- We understand The Emissary is Book 1 of a trilogy. I can’t wait to read Book 2. Is the sequel underway yet?
- What is Patricia Cori up to next, book wise and project wise, that you would like to share with our readers?